MedicRelief release shares approximately every 6 months to prospective investors for each investment round. Valuation is determined biannually and will vary accordingly based on performance and how milestones are met.
We recently closed our 3rd Investment Round at a modest AUD$20 million valuation. For information about future investment round and opportunities, you can always check the Status of the Investment Round to stay updated and find out when you can proceed to the next step.
Please start your involvement by registering on as a Doctor on our brand new Doctor Portal and follow the step to complete the on-boarding process. You will need a valid Doctor Code from another doctor to sign up. If you don’t have one, please use “BYRONTEU” as the referrer code during registration.
If you are interested to invest in MedicRelief and would like to find out more about our investment opportunity, you should Expression your Interest and take the following steps to participate in the upcoming investment round…
- Step 1 – Complete the Expression of Interest document and download, sign and submit it if you haven’t already done so from the start of the investment round – 1st of January 2019.
- Step 2 – In the meantime, you should complete your Investor Profile, participate in the Investor’s Forum and respond to email correspondences from us.*
- Step 3 – Once the final Prospective Investor group has been decided by 18th of January 2019, each individual investor will be notified.
- Step 4 – All participating investors will only proceed after completing the Term Sheet. Because this document will require signatures from all parties involved, each investor must download, sign and upload the document individually on or before 21st of January 2019).
- Step 5 – After the Term Sheet has been signed, all parties will use reasonable endeavours to enter into a Subscription Agreement using a similar process to the Term Sheet on or before 25th of January 2019.
- Step 6 – Once the subscription agreement is executed, completion of the Proposed Transaction (fund transfer to MedicRelief’s bank account) must occur before 2nd of February 2019.
- BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
- Bank Name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Account Name: Medic Relief Pty Ltd
- BSB: 063 103
- Account Number: 1041 9070
- SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
- For those of you who completes your participation by the closing date (2nd of February 2019)…
- Congratulations and welcome onboard! Thank you for investing in MedicRelief and we look forward to growing with you!
*NOTE: Please check your email’s junk mailbox regularly because automated emails may occasionally end up in there and we cannot be held responsible for failed participation due to missed correspondence.
For more information about any of this, please contact either Byron or Sam directly and don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any feedback, require further details or would like to seek any clarification at all.